It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:16 pm 
Site Headhunter
Battlestar Intrepid - CO's Office
Day 76

"...according to Istfan Al-Yasa, the chief engineer, Captain Stewart ordered him and the helmsman to the escape hatch and said he'd be there in a minute." Maj. Trevors paused and look up from the report, "Then we know the rest, Tom."

Jacobs sat at his desk, arms crossed and looking down at a closed folder. "He managed to save his crew...and I can understand where he was coming from."

"Sir?"

"Sometimes, I tire of this life, Darren." Jacobs paused. "Sometimes I wish I could do what Edward did...then I look across the CIC and up at the DRADIS and know I can't. I do sympathize with him though."

The Major quickly changed subjects, "We did manage to get back with all of our vipers. Gunnery teams here, Taurus and Lycanthrope managed to keep the Cylons at bay long enough to jump."

"Other casualties?"

"Ten injured on Taurus, eight injured here...none severe. The civvies report bumps, bruises and scrapes...usual things for a chaotic jump."

"Just the loss of the Belton and Captain Stewart." Jacobs looked across at a monitor on the wall. It was a DRADIS of the fleet. "We got lucky today, Major. Order engineering teams out to all civilian ships to check the jump drives. Lets make sure we don't lose another ship to a drive failure."

"Aye, Admiral."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:37 pm 
Site Headhunter
Open Space
Day 79

Ranger Six appeared in the class A system. The blueish-white hued star shown brightly in the distance.

Four gas giants were known to be in orbit around the star, as well as some other smaller planets. Ensign Clayton Oates put his craft on an intercept course with the furthest giant.

As he began to take telemetry reading, he heard a tone coming from his spectral signal analyzer...and for a brief moment, he detected four craft on the outer edge of his DRADIS.

Before they could be IDed, they had jumped away. Ensign Oates quickly spooled his jump drive and saved the recorded data.

What the Hades did I just pick up?! He thought as he reviewed the data and waited for the jump drive. Whoa! Time to get my butt back to the fleet...

End of Episode
Back on 3/10/09 (and letting you get into Oasis and Aquaria... :) )

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3